Vermilion International Scholarship
First-time Freshman (under 12 credits of college-level coursework):
*Effective April 2018
Students must meet all of the criteria listed below:
- Must complete a recognized secondary program comparable to U.S. high school graduation
- Must have a 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Must have an ACT composite of 23/24 or SAT score of 1130-1190
- Must be regularly admitted to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
- Fall: June 20
- Spring: December 16
- Approximately $4,576 each semester for up to 8 semesters.
Get your application!