The following are the scholarship eligibility requirements for incoming freshmen (effective Fall 2020):
Students must have less than 12 credits of college level coursework and meet all of the following criteria:
- ACT composite of 23+ (SAT composite of 1130+)
- Cumulative high school GPA of 2.5+ on a non-weighted 4.0 scale
- English ACT of 18+ (SAT 500 evidence based reading & writing subscore)
- Math ACT of 19+ (SAT 510 Math)
- Must be regularly admitted to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette
How to apply
Apply for admission to UL Lafayette.
- Scholarships will be awarded based upon the information submitted in your application for admission.)
Test scores and grades earned after January 31, 2020 will not be considered.
Please refer to our scholarship offerings for detailed information.
A Legacy student is an out-of-state student whose parent(s) graduated from UL Lafayette; these students are granted a full non-resident fee exemption. A Louisiana Legacy student is an out-of-state student whose parent(s) graduated from a regionally accredited Louisiana university or college other than UL Lafayette; these students are granted a full non-resident fee exemption. Contact the UL Lafayette Registrar's Office to confirm legacy status.