This scholarship is available to students with 12 or more credits of college level work beyond high school graduation who meet all of the following criteria:
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a non-weighted 4.0 scale on all college level work
- Must be eligible to return to their previous institution
- Must be regularly admitted to UL Lafayette and meet minimum transfer student requirements
- Must not have a bachelor's degree or be considered a transfer-reentry student
- Students with 12-23 hours of credit must also meet first-time freshman ACT/SAT and high school GPA requirements
- Full non-resident fee exemption
- (Approximately $6,864 each semester for up to 10 semesters)
How to Apply
Apply for admission to UL Lafayette.
- Scholarships will be awarded based upon the information submitted in your application for admission.