Students must meet all of the following:
- Minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA on transfer coursework accepted by the University
- 12 or more hours of college level coursework accepted by the University
- Regular admission to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette as a Transfer Student.
- U.S. citizenship
If you have an Associate Degree, see Associate Degree Transfer Scholarship information.
*Students with a bachelor's degree or who are classified as a Transfer-Reentry student are ineligible. This scholarship is not applicable to students enrolled in an online program or the Compete LA program (flat rate pricing).
- $700 per semester for 6 semesters
Note: The award may not be available for the first semester at the time tuition is due. Please make other arrangements for payment before the deadline.
How to apply
Apply for admission to UL Lafayette.
- Scholarship awards based upon information submitted with your application for admission once you have met the guaranteed admission requirements.